Sunday, January 24, 2010

Food For Thought.

This is not a sermon note blog. I wanted to take this time to think and reflect on my walk as a Christian. I love God with my whole being and with that I know I need to serve and be a servant and have a servants heart to God and people. I think what I can do is ask God to soften up my heart and create a desire, a longing to be in constant worship/fellowship with him.

I think as humans, it is so easy to be self centered and self focused. We then read an email, hear a song.. something that triggers our desire for God. You know we want God to be faithful to us at all times, but are we faithful to Him. Some food for thought..

A main stream message that is constant in the Bible, is that God is faithful... and that is a TRUTH. Are we? At times, we need to hear from God and we want it on our time.. but God is faithful and He answers at his time.. not ours. However, with that THE NEED in our lives needs to be lifted to Him. God will do it for us, because Jesus said ask and you shall receive.

So be his servant, be faithful to Him and ask Him.. He will give/provide... because He is Faithful and loving :)

2 comments:

  1. I THINK OF IT EVERYDAY.. I NEED TO MAKE A TRIP TO THE GELYANA HOUSE I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FOR MY "WHO LEE ET TA" SAY THAT ALL TOGETHER..LOL// MISS YOU BEL...

    ReplyDelete

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to share them.