Friday, June 28, 2013


Life's Journey -

My last blog post was a while ago and a lot has happened in my life.  I will be repurposing this blog to not only focus on spiritual growth,  however, I will use to talk about daily life and the challenges I face.   In my life's journey seemed like most of my early adulthood was focused on praying for a husband and breaking the cycle of dating random people.   I always tried to hold to what Jeremiah (29:11) read: 'I know the plans I have for you... plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future'.  Though that was a daily prayer the road was LONG had sharp turns, at times a random deer would jump out and make you totally swirve in the wrong direction - yet sometimes, it was AMAZING and beautiful.  Hence it is called a journey. 

At times in this journey, I had so many questions, and mainly all doubted my abilities and God's grace.  Basically there was a fear that was present.  At the time, I had no clue it was fear - but looking back now, I am confidently say it was.  Our emotions can lie to us in life's journey and it always important to counter those emotions with truth.  I know it is easier said than done BUT leaning on the greatest truth there is can counteract those fears.  That truth is God.  Knowing God is love and that He loved me and His plans were and still are good for me.  Learning to trust and letting go.  Learning to lean on the truth of His WORD, the Bible.  Allowing that word to take root into my soul.  Learning to trust my future to Him who knows my needs and KNOW that He loves me deeply. 

What a great lesson - a nice reminder!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to share them.